“ It doesn’t matter which country you go, the children
really know how to make the most of everything ”
A walk in the town of the gladiators and discover the Colosseum.
- Enjoy a great tour of Rome specially designed for 5-12 year olds by education specialists.
- Explore the Roman Forum with Colosseum and the Palatine Hill with an expert kid-friendly guide.
- Have fun with the interactive fun booklet with step-by-step program, games and fun illustrations.
- Take a wonderful cruise on the Tiber River and watch the interactive musical show “Once Upon a Tiber”.
The most amazing journey across London tales and history twists, ditties and a generous sprinkling of pixie dust.
- Walk through Harry Potter sights - King's Cross station provided the film's magical Platform 9 3/4 and has starred in most of the Harry Potter films. Stop for a photo shoot at the trolley which has been installed 'disappearing' into a wall.
- Relive the amazing Mary Poppins World: she is "practically perfect” as the musical where she’s undisputed star of the sweetest dreams of children states; sing with her the most entertaining songs and jump into a whirlwind of fun!
- With a sparkle and a generous sprinkle of magical fairy dust learn about all the magical characters of fairy tales in London included Peter Pan, the ghost of Christmas and many others; the amazing booklet with step-by-step program, games, role plays and fun illustrations will tell all the best stories of London.
- Explore the mysterious and fascinating London Tower in a behind-the-scenes story of an iconic landmark.
Get the scoop on daily life in ancient Pompei under the majesty of the Volcano.
- Get ready for a breathtaking journey into the past!
- Meet the writer Plinio il Giovane, who witnessed the eruption of the volcano and learn from him the history and secrets of Pompei.
- Have fun with the amazing children's booklet with step-by-step program, games and illustrations.
La Mappa Parlante di Roma
A unique combination of map and app for families with kids.
More information you can find on our publisher website www.the-mole-hill.com
- Switzerland phone +41 (0)32 622 22 82
- Italy phone 0039.06.56.000.178